- Sensitive skin
- For skin redness
- Instant hydration
A lightweight moisturiser perfect for sensitive skin and skin prone to redness.
Give your skin the ultimate gentle moisturisation that will deeply penetrate the skin and leave it feeling fresh, hydrated and soothed. Provides spf30 sun protection with a mineral-based filter and a beautiful tinted formulation that immediately helps to even the skin tone and brighten the complexion whilst reducing the appearance of redness. Perfect to use on sensitive skin and skin prone to redness.
Features of Cetaphil tinted moisturising face cream SPF 30 50ml
- Slightly tinted formulation
- Highly moisturising
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Evens skin complexion
- Provides immediate soothing and softening
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive and redness-prone skin
- Suitable for skin prone to rosacea
- Does not block pores
- No added fragrance
- Redness Prone Skin
- Sensitive Skin
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use on cracked or broken skin
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin in the morning. Re-apply as required through the day.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Caprylyl Methicone, Zinc Oxide [Nano], Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)Silylethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Silica, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Ci 77288, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylpropanediol, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisiloxane
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here