- Sensitive skin
- Locks in moisture
- Non pore-blocking
Cetaphil overnight face cream for sensitive and redness prone skin.
Wake up to refreshed and glowing skin with the overnight Cetaphil pro sensitive night cream. Let the cream sink into the skin and nourish it with its strengthening ingredients while it helps to visibly reduce the appearance of redness and soothe the skins discomfort.
Let your skin feel free as the moisture works to supports the skins barrier function with continuous overnight hydration with soothing properties to help improve the texture of the skin and dry appearance.
Features of Cetaphil pro sensitive red night cream 50ml
- Helps maintain skin's natural protective barrier
- Provides immediate soothing and softening
- Overnight moisturisation
- Intense hydration
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Reduces skin discomfort
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive and redness-prone skin
- Does not block pores
- No added fragrance
- Sensitive skin
- Redness prone skin
- Skin prone to rosacea
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin in the evening, for overnight care.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus, Annuus Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Bht, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide Np, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide Peg-15 Disulfate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here