- Soothing bath treatment for dry skin
- Protects and moisturises the skin
- Suitable for all ages
A fragrance-free soothing and re-hydrating bath formula specially designed for dry, sensitive eczema prone skin.
Cetraben, Expert Skin Hydration. Cetraben Bath Additive is a soothing bath treatment for problematic dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin. It is suitable for use for all ages and can be used daily either added to a warm bath or applied to wet skin before showering. Cetraben Bath Additive is fragrance free.
Features of Cetraben bath additive
- Light liquid paraffin
- Suitable for all ages
- Fragrance free
- Cruelty free
- Soothes and moisturises
- Suitable for everyday use
- Children and babies
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes - if product does come into contact with the eyes wash with water immediately
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation or reaction
How to use
Preparing the pump
- Remove the tamper evident clip from the bottle.
- Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
- To expel any are fully depress the pump several times.
- Check to ensure the product is being dispensed. If not, repeat previous steps.
- Cetraben bath additive is a medicine and contains light liquid paraffin.
- Always read the label.
Using in a bath
- Run a bath.
- Whilst the water is running add in the Cetraben bath additive.
- Add one measure for every 10cm depth of bath water.
Using in a shower
- Using in a shower.
- Ensure the skin is wet before use.
- Once skin is wet apply the bath additive.
- Rinse well with water.
Light Liquid Paraffin 82.8% and Other ingredients: C-12-13-Pareth-3 and medium chain triglycerides.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here