- Triple action formula
- Gentle mint flavour
- Easily removes surface stains
Triple action toothpaste that works to brighten your smile.
Colgate toothpaste triple action uses a unique triple action formula that fights against cavities, helps to remove surface stains for whiter teeth and comes in a gentle and great mint flavour to keep your breathe minty fresh. This toothpaste contains fluoride which helps to protect and clean your teeth and keep your smiling all day long.
Features of Colgate toothpaste triple action 100ml
- Gentle on your teeth
- For a whiter brighter smile
- Contains fluoride
- Fresh minty breathe all day long
- Protects and cleans
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Use only use this device as intended
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Do not swallow
- Use biocides safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
How to use
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto your toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minutes twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist.
- Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eugenol, CI 74160, CI 74260.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here