- Reduce the hours of crying
- Safe from birth
- Sugar free
Lactase enzyme drops for adding to infant or breast milk to reduce lactose content.
Transient lactase deficiency can result in the temporary digestive discomfort caused by undigested lactose in food. This can be an important factor in some babies with colic. Colief may help reduce the hours of crying by breaking down the lactose in the babys usual milk and making this more easily digestible.
Features of Colief infant drops
- Lactase enzyme drops
- 42 servings
- Clinically proven
- From birth
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if the seal is broken on the bottle
- Store at or below room temperature (max 25°C)
- Once opened keep refrigerated and discard after 6 weeks
How to use
- Can be added to the baby’s milk each time you breast or bottle feed.
- Do not give the drops to your baby directly.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here