- Relief for nasal and throat catarrh
- Non drowsy
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs
Catarrh relief formula is a herbal remedy traditionally used for the relief of the symptoms of nose and throat catarrh.
Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula is a herbal remedy traditionally used for the relief of the symptoms of nose and throat catarrh. Covonia Catarrh Relief Formula contains boneset and hyssop which are specific herbal anti-catarrh herbs.
Features of Covonia catarrh relief formula 150ml
- Free from nuts, artificial flavours and artificial colours
- Mixture of specific anti-catarrh herbs
- Contains boneset and hyssop
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Use within 28 days of opening
- Do not use this medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- The product contains dextrose and sodium saccharin. This should be taken into account if you have diabetes
How to use
- Take the liquid by mouth.
- Adults and the elderly: Take one 5ml spoonful 3 times a day.
- Children over 12 years: Take one 5ml spoonful morning and evening.
- Do not give to children under 12 years old unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
The active ingredients per 5ml: Liquid Extract Boneset 0.6ml, Liquid Extract Blue Flag 0.05ml, Liquid Extract Burdock Root 0.25ml, Liquid Extract Hyssop 0.35ml. Also contains amongst other ingredients: Ethanol, Methyl Parahyroxybenzoate (E218), Glycerol (E422), Dextrose. The other ingredients per 5ml are: Chloroform Spirit (containing Chloroform, Ethanol and Purified Water), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Tincture Capsicum (containing Capsicum Oleoresin, Ethanol and Purified Water), Caramel (E150), Glycerol (E422), Viscarin SD389 (containing Dextrose and Carageenan (E407)), Menthol, Sodium Saccharin (E954) and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here