- Fights infection & numbs pain
- Zesty lemon flavour
- Sugar free
Dual action lozenges that fights infection and numbs pain.
Covonia medicated sore throat lozenges are dual action, numbing the sore area with a local anaesthetic, while the antibacterial reduces the bacteria that cause inflammation
Features of Covonia medicated sore throat lemon lozenges
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs
- Dual action
- Reduces bacteria that causes inflammation
- 36 lozenges
- Adults & children from 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- This medicine must not be used for long periods
- Consult a doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 to 4 days
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack
How to use
- Allow the lozenge to melt in the mouth slowly.
Also contains: Ethanol, Sucrose, Glucose, Glycerol (E422), Sodium Parahydroxybenzoates (E215, E219). Alcohol 7.7 vol%. Sucrose 1.53g per 5ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here