- Dual action - antibacterial & anaesthetic
- Numbs pain
- Fights infection
Covonia throat spray relieves the symptoms of painful, irritated sore throats.
Numb pain and fight infection with Covonia throat spray. The dual action formula is antibacterial and anesthetic with the active ingredients Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2% w/v and Lidocaine Hydrochloride.
Features of Covonia throat spray 30ml
Contains up to 100 doses
- Sugar free
- Treats painful sore throats
- Up to 100 doses
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
Read the enclosed leaflet before use
- For use in the mouth and throat
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- For precautions in use read the leaflet enclosed
- For expiry date see bottom of carton
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 3 to 5 sprays, 6 to 10 times per day.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2% w/v, Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Also contains: Menthol, Eucalyptol, Glycerol (E422), Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid (E330), Ethanol and Purified Water.
Ethanol content 1.75g per 5ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here