- Leaves hair nourished & smooth
- Rich & creamy texture
- Extra hydration to coils & curls
For extra hydration to coils and curls, keeping them nourished and smooth for longer.
Professionally formulated with CURLPLEX, a blend of moringa oil and meadowfoam seed oil, your curls and coils will stay silky smooth and thirst free. This juicy leave-in is made with type 3 and 4 curl textures in mind. It is perfect for use with The Curl Company sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner for the freshest looking curls.
Features of Creightons the curl company leave in conditioner
- Intensely moisturise thirsty curls
- Tackles the tangles for easy to brush curls
- Great for on-the-go curls in need of extra moisture
- Perfect for high-porosity hair types
- Made locally in England
- Vegan friendly
- Curls, frizz & kinks
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Smooth onto dry or damp curls and style as usual.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-70, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here