- Contains the active ingredient Amorolfine
- Treats mild fungal infections in up to two nails
- Prevents further spread of infection
For the treatment of mild fungal infections in up to two nails.
Curanail is for the treatment of mild fungal infections in up to two finger nails or toe nails. Curanail contains the active ingredient Amorolfine, which is a strong anti-fungal which kills fungal infections. Used weekly, Curanail 5% medicated nail lacquer, will treat fungal infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails, by penetrating the nail and breaking the structure of the fungal cells. Curanail also prevents further spread of infection.
Fungal nail infections in the fingers or toes can affect anyone and it is contagious. Fungal infections are not usually serious but can be unsightly and unpleasant. Fungal nail symptoms include brittle nails that easily break, discolouration of part or all the nail which can be green, yellow or white in colour.
To prevent fungal nail infections occurring keep your feet clean and dry. Wear shoes and socks that are not tight and restricting and that do not allow your feet to get sweaty or too hot.
Those living with certain medical conditions such as diabetes, peripheral arterial disease or psoriasis are more likely to be affected with fungal nail infections. If you have one of these conditions seek advice from your GP or doctor.
Features of Curanail 5% fungal nail treatment 3ml
- Penetrates the nail
- Kills the nail fungus
- Prevents the infection spreading
- Works underneath nail varnish
- Treats up to two nails
- Apply weekly
- Treats up to two nails with moderate fungal infection
- Contains Amorolfine
- 1x Curanail 3mg with a reusable applicator
- Adults over the age of 18 years with a mild fungal nail infection.
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep away from heat and do no store above 30°C
- Do not use on if you have 2 or more infected nails
- Do not use on severely infected nails
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are unsure on whether you should use Curanail consult your doctor
How to use
Treatment time: 6 months for finger nails.
9-12 months for toe nails.
Use once a week until the infection has cleared and a healthy nail has grown back.
- File down the nail infected nails.
- Cleanse your nail with a clean swab.
- Apply the treatment.
- Let it dry for 3 minutes.
- Nail varnish may be applied after 10 minutes - but will need to be removed for the next treatment.
- Always use this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet provided.
Active ingredient: 5% w/v amorolfine.
Additional ingredients: Ammonio methacrylate copolymer A, Triacetin, Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Ethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here