- Nourishing nail polish remover
- With patented botanical oil blend
- Helps promote healthy nails
Formulated for weak, brittle nails.
The nail polish remover has been enriched with a patented botanical oil blend. It has been uniquely formulated with apricot kernel oil, vitamin E and a patented blend of linseed and perilla seed oil to help promote healthy nails.
Features of Cutex nourishing nail polish remover
- Enriched with apricot kernel oil & vitamin E
- Ideal for weak, brittle nails
- Blend of linseed & perilla seed oil
- Maintains healthy nails
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Soak cotton pad in remover and apply to nail surface.
- Wipe nails until polish is removed.
Acetone, Aqua (Water (Eau)), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-1, BHT, Denatonium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here