- Cream for cold sores
- Dry cracked lips
- Triple action formula
Soothes tingling, relieves cracked lips and controls infections. Effective relief right from the moment you use it.
Its triple action formula relieves and promotes the healing of painful and unsightly cold sores and dry cracked lips. It will work to penetrate your lips and relieves and controls infection. It will give your lips the healing they need.
Features of Cymex 5g cold sore treatment
- Effective lip healing
- Controls lip infections
- Relief from sore lips
- Works best on cold sores and dry lips
- Cold sores
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Store below 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after expiry date
How to use
- Apply the cream sparingly every hour as needed.
- If symptoms persist, speak to your doctor.
- Side effects are rare, however, if you notice anything unusual tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cetostearyl alcohol may cause skin reactions such as contact dermatitis (see ingredients).
The active ingredients: (what makes the cream work) are Urea BP (1.0% w/w), Dimeticone 350 BPC (9.0% w/w), Cetrimide BP (0.5% w/w) and Chlorocresol BP (0.1% w/w). Other ingredients are Paraffin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here