- Tones and firms skin
- Drains lymphatic system
- Reduces puffiness
Carry the daily facial brush as an essential pre-beauty ritual tool for your face’s best benefit.
The daily facial brush is a gentle dry brush with softer bristles than a body dry brush for your face that drains lymphatic nodes, increases circulation and reduces puffiness while exfoliating your skin. Sweep away dead skin cells for a healthy looking face.
Features of Daily Concepts daily facial dry brush
- Vegan friendly
- Soft bristles
- Never tested on animals
- Exfoliates skin
- 1 x facial brush
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Use a gentle circular motion on the face only on clean and dry skin with brush.
- Stroke along your lymphatic.
- Stroke downward along jawline.
- Brush upwards along your cheeks.
- Stroke around your eyes.
- Brush forehead/nose downward.
- Brush cheeks downward.
- Brush neck downward.
- Sprinkle cornstarch or clay powder and massage gently into bristles.
- Follow up with a moisturiser or serum after your facial workout to restore smooth skin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here