- Relieves tickly cough
- For shivers, aches and pains
- Non drowsy
The complete daytime cold and flu remedy without drowsiness.
Day Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated to provide a complete daytime cold treatment by providing relief from major cold and flu symptoms.
Features of Day Nurse 20 capsules
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Contains paracetamol
- 20 capsules
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not take if you are pregnant breastfeeding
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Adults and children over 12 years: 2 capsules, to be taken with a drink every 4 hours, up to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours, if needed.
Each capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg and Pholcodine 5mg. Also contains (E 129) - see leaflet for further information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here