- Freezes pain instantly
- Pain relief with cold therapy
- Cooling therapy for muscles and joints
The spray works rapidly like ice, delivering an instant burst of cooling pain relief to the affected or swollen area.
Cooling therapy for muscles and joints is well established and recommended by sports physiotherapists and health professionals. The cooling action provides effective, soothing pain relief. The cooling therapy can decrease blood flow to the affected area and may help to minimise damage. Fast acting relief from sprains, strains, minor sports injuries, muscle & joint pain.
Features of Deep Freeze pain relief cold spray
- Relief from sprains, strains, minor sports injuries, muscle & joint pain
- Soothing pain relief
- Recommended by sports physiotherapists and health professionals
- Sprains, strains, minor sports injuries, muscle & joint pain
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Shake can before use.
- Always try on a small area first.
- Hold 15cm away from affected area and spray in 2-3 short bursts.
- Repeat up to 3 times per day.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here