- Effective soothing relief
- Suitable for strains, sprains and rheumatic pain
- Contains ibuprofen and levomenthol
Deep relief Anti-inflammatory gel for back, rheumatic and muscular pain
This gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which provides powerful, targeted relief for back, rheumatic and muscular pain. Can also be used for strains, sprains, swellings and sport injuries.
The product contains 2 active painkillers:
Levomenthol works fast to provide cooling, soothing pain relief, whilst the Ibuprofen penetrates the skin to provide pain and inflammation relief at the point of pain.
Features of Deep relief
- Contains two painkillers; ibuprofen and levomenthol
- Effective relief from back and rheumatic pain
- Suitable for strains, sprain and sports injuries
- Easy to use
- Adults and the elderly
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen, menthol, any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other painkillers
- Do not use if you are more than 6 months pregnant or if you are breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before use if you are taking aspirin, any painkillers or if you are pregnant
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store below 25°c
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use more often than every four hours
How to use
For adults and children over 12 years old:
- Apply the gel as a thin layer over the affected area.
- For each application, use about 1-4cm.
- Gently massage until the gel is absorbed.
- You may notice a tingling sensation. Repeat these steps up to 3 times a day but no more (Do not repeat more frequently than every 4 hours).
- Unless treating the hands always wash your hands after use.
- Replace the cap tightly.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 5% and Levomenthol 3%
Also contains: propylene glycol, carbomer, diisopropanolamine, ethanol and water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here