- Soothes cracked skin
- Gentle formula with Manuka honey
- Contains 25% urea
A heel balm with Manuka honey that helps soothe rough, dry and cracked feet.
Dermatonics heel balm with 25% urea contains manuka honey from New Zealand. The honey draws moisture into your skin so the balm is perfect for people with very dry feet. The balm absorbs quickly and has a pleasant scent that appeals to both sexes. It gives results in as little as one day and is suitable for vegetarians and people with diabetes.
Features of Dermatonics heel balm with manuka honey 60ml
- Contains moisturising urea
- Soothes hard or rough skin
- Beautifully scented
- Contains hydrating Manuka honey
Warnings and cautions
- Do not apply to open or cracked skin or between the toes because this may cause irritation
- For adult use only
- Discontinue use if local irritation or a rash occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 30°C
- 12-month shelf life
How to use
- Wash and dry feet.
- Apply Dermatonics heel balm with Manuka honey twice a day to rough, hard, dry skin on your feet to minimise the risk of cracking.
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cera, Petrolatum, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cera Alba, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Mel (Manuka Honey), Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here