- Suitable for eczema and dermatitis
- Antimicrobial bath emollient
- Soap substitute
A soothing bath emollient to soften and moisturise dry skin.
Dry skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis can result in itching, redness and cracked skin. Regular soaps containing harsh chemicals can often make these symptoms worse, which is why Dermol have created a bath emollient that soothes itching and prevents flareups.
Dermol bath emollient contains two types of active ingredients, benzalkonium chloride (an antimicrobial that helps to combat bacteria present on the skin) and liquid paraffin and isopropyl (emollients which help to hydrate and protect your skin). These ingredients work together to form a protective barrier over your skin, promoting healing underneath. When used regularly, you'll feel your skin softness and flexibility begin to return and irritation will fade away.
Features of Dermol bath emollient
- Destroys bacteria on the surface of the skin
- Protective barrier formed over the skin
- Promotes healing
- Restores smoothness and flexibility
- Double action active ingredients
- Adults and children
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Take care to avoid slipping in the bath
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Shake the bottle.
- Add up to 30ml to a warm bath and soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Gentle pat skin dry.
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.5% w/w, Liquid Paraffin 25% w/w, Isopropyl Myristate 25% w/w.
Other ingredients: Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, IMS, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here