- Softening & moisturising emollient cream
- For dry to problem skin
- Suitable for all ages
Dermol cream is an antimicrobial and emollient treatment for application to dry or problem skin.
The cream softens, moisturises and protects your skin by trapping moisture in the skin and restoring the normal protective function of the skin, to prevent the skin-drying and irritant effects that can be caused by washing and bathing and by the soaps, foaming additives and fragrances used in ordinary skin cleansing products. This product can be used in addition to any other emollients or treatments your doctor or pharmacist may have given or prescribed for you to treat your dry skin condition.
Features of Dermol emollient cream
- Ideal for eczema & dermatitis
- Can be used as a soap substitute
- Prevents dry skin
- Prevents infection caused by scratching
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Use only on the skin
How to use
- For maximum benefit, you should use it on a regular basis and as often as required.
- Before using the cream, turn the top of the pump dispenser anti-clockwise to unlock it.
- After unlocking, you will need to press down the pump dispenser several times to prime the pump before any product is dispensed.
- For use as a leave-on application:
- Apply Dermol cream to the affected areas.
- Gently smooth into the skin.
- If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in. Do not rub the skin vigorously.
- Reapply as often as required.
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Dermol cream, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in.
- For use as a soap substitute:
- Use Dermol Cream to wash with instead of your ordinary soap or shower gel. It will not foam or lather like ordinary cosmetic products.
- After washing, bathing or showering, pat the skin dry with a soft towel (avoid rubbing as this can make dry skin conditions worse).
The active ingredients in this product are benzalkonium chloride (0.1% w/w), chlorhexidine dihydrochloride (0.1% w/w), liquid paraffin (10% w/w) and isopropyl myristate (10% w/w).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here