- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Lavender and orange oil fragrance
- Effective against germs that can cause illnesses
Expert protection against harmful bacteria
Dettol disinfectant offers superior protection against harmful germs and can be used on a variety of household surfaces as well as as an antibacterial skin cleanser. Dettol's exclusive non-bleach solution is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces, including E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, and the flu virus.
Features of Dettol disinfectant liquid
- Provides expert protection against harmful bacteria
- Used for antibacterial skin cleansing, first aid, medical and personal hygiene
- Effective against E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA, and the flu virus
- Can be used undiluted on bins, drains, plug holes, toilet bowls, and to wipe toilet seats/ handles
- Non-bleach formula
- Infection control purposes and for general disinfection
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes as irritation will occur. If products does come into contact with the eyes rinse well with water immediacy
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Not suitable for bathing and for intimate hygiene
- do not use neat/undiluted for skin cleansing
- Do not use on children under 3 years
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately
How to use
Always read the label and product information before use
- Neat/Undiluted: Use undiluted on bins, drains, plug holes, toilet bowls, and to wipe toilet seats/handles.
- Diluted: General surface disinfection including food contact surfaces: 83 ml to 1 litre of water for hard surfaces and dish cloths (soak overnight).
- For hard surfaces (food contact and pet areas) always read the precautions below before use.
- General laundry disinfection: add 160 ml to the rinse cycle of your wash.
- Anti-bacterial skin cleansing: 83 ml to 1 litre of warm water. Apply onto the desired area for 5 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
Dettol Disinfectant contains amongst other ingredients:
<5% EDTA Salts, Disinfectant, Perfume, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here