- Smooth and hydrated skin
- Healthy looking and mark-free skin
- Infused with plant extracts
This serum helps the skin feel smooth, hydrated, and look younger.
A retinol serum using gentle AHA from fruit extracts integrated with the active ingredient of vitamin A. Additional plant extracts are mixed together to produce a formula which targets uneven skin tone and restores elasticity, as well as smoothing wrinkles. Using this twice a day will help to normalize your skin's cellular renewal process, as well as make it more youthful looking by making skin feel soft, smooth, and hydrated.
Features of Doctors Formula power active retinol serum 30ml
- Helps brighten and re-surface the skin
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells for a brighter and fresher complexion
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
- Suitable for both mornings and evenings
- 100% cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your face or area where you desire application, and pat skin dry.
- Apply every morning and evening to cleansed, dry skin before applying your moisturiser.
- Massage gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently smooth over your face, neck and decollete.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Sodium benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid, Retinol, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here