- Repairs & rejuvenates skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Strengthens, replenishes & soothes
Premium moisturiser for stressed out skin.
Stress can take it's toll on your skin everyday, for when your skin needs that extra boost, look at Doctors Formula anti-bac moisturiser. Its light and creamy texture is enriched with linoleic acid to strengthen, replenish and soothe all at the same time. Keeps skin moisturised whilst it repairs and rejuvenates. This cosmeceutical based brand which harnesses the best current active ingredients on the market, clinically proven to have corrective results on your skin.
Features of Doctors Formula sensitive anti-bac daily moisturiser
- Maintains skins essential moisture
- Light & creamy texture
- Enriched with linoleic acid
- Recommended for ages 20-60+ years
- Formulated in the UK
- Paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact with the eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
How to use
- Apply in the morning to cleansed, dry skin.
- Gently smooth 1-2 pumps over your face, neck and décolleté using upward stroking sweeping motions.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcoho , Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here