- Firmer & stronger skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths fines lines & pores
Leave your skin feeling firmer and strengthened.
Stress can trigger a variety of responses in your skin, such as feeling itchy, redness, inflammation, or changes in normal skin activity. When this happens and your skin has no sense of serenity or calm, then grab the sensitive redness reducer from Doctors Formula. It is rich in skin replenishing fatty acids working on the skins surface to preserve moisture loss. This redness reducer replenishes, soothes and repairs whilst delaying the visible signs of ageing.
Features of Doctors Formula sensitive redness reducer
- Replenishes & supports skin repair
- Enriched with vitamins A, C, D, & E
- Prevents moisture loss
- Clinically proven
- Paraben free
- Formulated in the UK
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply in the morning and/or evening to cleansed, dry skin.
- Smooth 1-2 pumps over your face, neck and décolleté using upward stroking sweeping motions.
- Follow with moisturiser.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-25, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP, Parfum, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here