- Fragrance-free and non-foaming
- Soap substitute
A highly moisturising and protective wash gel for regular and frequent use.
The advantage of this Doublebase wash gel is that it does not irritate the skin, which is the benefit over other soaps when washing the hands. This is useful for anyone who is suffering from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. Liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate are the active ingredients in this gel, which provide moisture to the skin and prevent moisture loss that causes dry skin.
Features of Doublebase emollient wash gel
- Prevents flare-ups of your skin condition
- Prevents the skin-drying and irritant effects
- Traps in moisture and restores the normal protective function of the skin
- Suitable for all age groups including babies
- Helps treat and prevent dry or chapped skin conditions that may also be itchy, red and sore
- Easy to use
- Contains isopropyl myristate and liquid paraffin
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse immediately with water
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep our of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Turn the top of the pump dispenser anti-clockwise to unlock it.
- After unlocking, you will need to press down the pump dispenser several times to prime the pump before any product is dispensed.
- This gel should be used whenever you need to, as you would with any other liquid soap.
- This gel can be used in the bath or shower though be careful as the gel can cause things to become slippery.
- After using, make sure to pat the skin dry as rubbing can cause skin irritation.
Isopropyl Myristate, Liquid Paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here