- 96% natural ingredients
- Refreshes the skin
- Lightweight texture
Packed full of minerals, antioxidants and vitamins which work together to rejuvenate and renew your skin.
Dr Botanicals lemon rescue butter has been formulated using 96% natural ingredients that all work together to help with skin blemishes and rough skin. This unique formula brightens and smooths your complexion, leaving you with a dewy, healthy and natural glow.
Dr Botanicals rescue butter is packed full of minerals, vitamins and some amazing key ingredients such as:
- Lemongrass oil: Aids healing and also has anti fungal properties, which provide antioxidant protection to soothe and replenish dry skin.
- Coconut oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins to help moisturise the skin, giving it a beautiful glow.
- Almond oil: Packed full vitamins A, E, fatty acids and minerals which penetrates the skin to help deeply moisturise and nourish.
- Grapeseed oil: Rich in linoleic acid (omega 6), grape seed oil also contains vitamin E to help replenish dull and dehydrated skin.
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil: Known for its healing and rejuvenation effect on the skin. A natural cleanser and exfoliator.
Features of Dr Botanicals lemon rescue butter
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals
- Exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Full of essential fatty acids
- Replenishes dry and rough skin
- 50ml / 60ml
- Normal, oily, combination and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- As a moisturiser: Apply a small amount of the balm between your fingers, then apply to your face and massage until absorbed.
- Use as a treatment: Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required such as lips, elbows and heels.
- Use as a cleanser: Massage a generous amount throughout your face and gently wipe away with cotton pad or a cloth, rinse after.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here