- Multi-purpose butter balm
- Protects and nourishes skin
- Vegan friendly
A 100% natural moisturising and healing balm.
With a wide variety of uses the Dr. PAWPAW shea butter balm is a must have product. 100% natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free this balm works wonders on your lips, skin and hair. Formulated using a wide range of natural ingredients, including shea butter, aloe Barbadensis leaf juice and Carica papaya this antioxidant rich balm will aid in repairing and protecting your skin. Chemical free and non-toxic this must have all-round balm can be utilised as a skin protector, moisturiser, nappy cream, lip and beauty finisher and it can even be used to soothe skin irritations and sunburn.
Features of Dr. PAWPAW shea butter balm 25ml
- Vegan friendly formula
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Hydrates and rejuvenates skin
- Protects your skin from day to day activities
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Delighted and silky-smooth skin
- Contains vitamins A and E
How to use
- Apply a small amount on to your lips to sooth and hydrate them.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Polyglyceryl-3 stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here