- Gentle cleansing for dry, itchy skin
- Clinically proven
- Free from soap and detergents
A non-drying shower cream for those with sensitive skin.
E45 emollient shower cream is different from normal shower gels because it's free from soap and detergents and won't dry your skin out. If you're prone to sensitive skin conditions then regular soap can often make your shower experience uncomfortable. E45 actively moisturises your skin and protects it against further dehydration. It cleanses gently and effectively, leaving dry, itchy skin feeling soft, clean and cared for.
E45 emollient shower cream is most effective when used regularly, so whether you experience dry skin or are simply looking for a gentle shower experience, E45 is the perfect product for you. This cream will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and unharmed by the irritants often found in other shower creams.
Features of E45 dermatological emollient shower cream 200ml
- Gently cleansing for very dry, sensitive and itchy skin
- Soap free - non-drying - non foaming
- Preserves normal skin pH
- Perfume free
- Allergy screened
- Clinically proven - tested by dermatologists
- Adults and children with sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- If your symptoms persist, consult your pharmacist or GP
How to use
- Apply to wet skin and massage in gently.
- Rinse off.
- Pat skin dry with towel.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Acetic Acid, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here