- Non-drying and non-foaming formula
- Relieves and prevents dry skin
- Clinically proven to clean and moisturise
A mild, creamy formulation that can relieve dry and itchy skin.
If you have a dry skin condition such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis, then showering with regular soap can be difficult. Regular soaps tend to contain chemicals that damage skin cells, resulting in redness and irritation. E45 dermatological emollient wash cream is the perfect substitute for regular soap to avoid damaging dry, itchy skin further.
E45 dermatological emollient wash cream is clinically proven to clean and moisturise dry skin without changing normal PH levels. Its creamy formulation gently nourishes and hydrates your skin without drying it out. This soap is detergent and perfume free as well as being dermatological tested, so suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
Features of E45 dermatological emollient wash cream 250ml
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Clinically proven
- Perfume and detergent free
- Soothes and protects
- Helps skin to retain its natural moisture
- Creamy texture
- Adults living with sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
- If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Apply to wet skin, massage gently then rinse off.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a towel.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Acetic Acid, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here