- 24 hours moisturisation
- Fragrance free
- Dermatologically tested
Supports helps to reduce excessive plantar flexion.
E45 dermatological moisturising lotion uses a trusted formula that is unperfumed and can be used all over your body, face and hands to care for dry and sensitive skin. Use it everyday to help keep your skin soft, supple and moisturised and to prevent it from becoming dry. The gentle, hypoallergenic formulation is easily absorbed and can be used on even sensitive skin. Perfume free, Dermatologically tested, allergy screened and non-greasy.
Features of E45 dermatological moisturising lotion
- Suitable for daily use
- Works well on extrmely dry skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- Intense moisturisation
- Relief from skin irritants
- Extremely dry
- Sensitive and atopic skin
- Suitable for the whole family (including babies)
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If using large quantities, regularly change clothing, bedding or dressings impregnated with the product and keep away from fire as it may pose a fire hazard
How to use
- Use as often as required on hands, body and face, to help keep dry and sensitive skin soft, supple and moisturised.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here