- Enzyme capsules support the healthy digestion of gluten
- Take before a meal to manage the symptoms of gluten intolerance
- Enjoy a wider variety of food
EatEnjoy Glutalytic® capsules can help you enjoy the foods you love.
EatEnjoy Glutalytic® capsules allow you to enjoy a wider variety of food because the blend of proteolytic digestive enzymes helps support the healthy digestion of gluten proteins and manages the symptoms of gluten intolerance.
Simply take a single EatEnjoy Glutalytic® gluten capsule before or during a meal containing gluten, such as pizza, pasta, bread and biscuits or cake. The enzymes will get to work and allow you to enjoy a wider variety of food.
Features of EatEnjoy glutalytic® 20 capsules
- Supports the healthy digestion of gluten
- Enjoy pizza, pasta, bread and a wider range of desserts
- Take a tablet before or during a meal containing gluten
- A unique blend of enzymes helps combat gluten intolerance
- 20 Capsules
Warnings and cautions
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent coeliac disease or any other digestive disorder, nor is it a substitute for gluten-free food
- It is not recommended for children, people hypersensitive to any of the ingredients present in the product, as well as pregnant women and babies
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of three capsules per day
- Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for your overall health
How to use
- Take one capsule immediately before or during a meal containing gluten.
Boswellia Serrata, Flaxseed Oil, Gelatine, Ginger Extract, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Humectant: Glycerine, Glazing Agent: Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Anti-caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Colour: E133.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here