- Leaves skin silky smooth
- Helps remove make-up
- Targets daily pollutants & grime
Melt away makeup and daily impurities while leaving skin looking healthy, fresh and glowing with this buttery, brightening cleanser.
This glow-getting facial cleanser removes every last trace of makeup, daily pollutants and daily grime to reveal a healthy-looking radiance. A unique blend of a fermented pumpkin enzymes and acerola cherry, naturally rich in AHAs helps to brighten skin, while mango butter and chia seed oil, rich in omega fatty acids, nourish and hydrate the skin. The brightening, buttery formula can be used as a daily cleanser, a deep cleansing mask or as a hydrating makeup remover for the eyes and face.
Features of Elemis superfood AHA glow cleansing butter
- For healthy & glowing skin
- Enriched with mango butter & pumpkin enzymes
- Can be used as a daily cleanser or cleansing mask
- Brightening skincare
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Use every morning and evening.
- To use as a makeup remover, apply to a cotton pad and wipe gently over the face and eyes.
- To use as a daily cleanser, massage a coin-sized amount into dry skin and rinse off with warm water.
- To use as a deep cleansing mask, apply a thin layer to the face and leave on for 1 minutes before rinsing.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Acerola Cherry Ferment, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Capsanthin/Capsorubin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here