- Hydrates and moisturises skin
- Anti-ageing and plumping effect
- Smoothing and soft
A complexion illuminating veil BB cream, both skincare and make-up.
Illuminating the skin in one application, it works to plump and smooth your skin and embellishes your complexion. It has high coverage that blurs pores and fine lines, and conceals imperfections.
A universal nude shade BB cream, making it perfect for any skin tone, bringing out a brighter, silkier and even skin tone and texture. Protects your skin from UV rays with SPF 20 protection.
Features of Embryolisse complexion illuminating veil BB cream 30ml
- Firms, plumps and smooths skin
- Targets fine lines, wrinkles and pores
- Brightens complexion
- Suitable for all skin shades
- Hydrating and matifying
- Used as a moisturiser, make up base or tinted cream
- SPF 20 protection
- High coverage finish
- Tolerance dermatologically tested
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply as a make-up base or moisturizing tinted skin care on a cleansed face or specially on imperfections area.
Hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, matifying powders, light-reflecting
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here