- Organic mineral
- Tasteless gel, simply mix with water
- Scientifically proven to remove E.coli, Shigella and C.difficile toxins
A mineral-based gel that's clinically proven to bind toxins and help prevent diarrhoea.
Enterosgel intestinal adsorbent is a tasteless oral intestinal absorbent based on organic materials capable of binding harmful substances in the gut, which can reduce frequency of loose stool. This is particularly helpful in cases of food poisoning, acute diarrhoea and chronic IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Enterosgel intestinal adsorbent is then expelled from the body through waste. This simple gel contains only polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (a jelly-like sorbent for binding toxic substances) and purified water. It's taste free so won't make you feel unwell when consuming and can help relieve you of your diarrhoea so you can go about your day hassle-free.
Features of Enterosgel intestinal adsorbent 90g
- Drug free and free from sugar, gluten and preservatives
- Helps restore beneficial intestinal microflora
- Stops diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea
- Removes bacterial toxins and harmful substances that cause diarrhoea
- 90g / 225g
- Those experiencing diarrhoea
- Adults and children
- Vegans and vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if you have a bowel obstruction or if you are on any modified-release oral medications
- Use tube within 30 days of opening
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not freeze
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Close the lid carefully after each use
How to use
Read information leaflet carefully before use as dosages vary depending on age and circumstances.
1. Dilute correct dosage in water and drink up to 3 times a day.
70% Polymethylsiloxane Polyhydrate, 30% Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here