- UV protection
- Anti-ageing formula
- Protects and supports
A gentle yet powerful sun cream for ageing skin.
Give your skin a little bit of love with the Eucerin anti-ageing face sun cream SPF30. Its nourishing for the skin and is a perfect everyday sunscreen for all skin types. Specifically formulated to protect against sun skin damage and pigment spots on the face. It is water resistant and helps to visibly reduce wrinkles.
With high UV protection, it helps to repair sun damaged skin and protects the skin from further damage. It has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly into the skin and is easy to apply. As well as this, clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive skin.
Features of Eucerin anti-ageing face sun cream SPF30 50ml
- Anti-ageing properties
- Sun protection with high SPF
- Absorbs quickly
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
To apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product:
- Use your palm to measure how much product to use. We recommend that, to cover your face, neck and décolleté, you use a thick line of sun fluid that stretches from the tip of your middle finger down to your wrist.
- Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget your ears and the back of your neck.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling, to maintain the original protection.
Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here