- Moisturising night cream
- Effectively reduces dark sports
- Supports skin regeneration
A gentle night cream that visibly reduces dark spots.
Eucerin anti-pigment face night cream 50ml is a deeply nourishing cream that you apply over night to effectively reduce the visible appearance of dark spots and helps to prevent them from reappearing.
Enriched with the active ingredient Thiamidol which is an effective and patented ingredients that acts to target the root causes of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production. This helps to greatly reduce dark circles and age spots and works to stop their re-appearance. This unique night cream also supports the skins natural regeneration to help product radiant skin.
Features of Eucerin anti-pigment face night cream 50ml
- Lightly fragranced
- Reduces melanin production
- Non greasy formula
- Visibly reduces age spots
- Visible result after two weeks
- Mature skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Gently massage the lotion into your skin until completely absorbed.
- Apply as often as required.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Squalane, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Methylpropanediol, Lauroyl Lysine, Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Glucosylrutin, Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Isoquercitrin, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here