- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation marks
- Enriched with B-Resorcinol
- All day cream
Visibly reduces the appearance of pigmentation marks for a brighter and even looking complexion.
Eucerin anti-pigment day cream has been formulated to help protect your skin from UV-sunlight, hormonal influences and oxidative stress which can result in an over production of melanin in your skin. This unique day cream helps to reduce this production and visibly even out pigmentation spots, including dark patches, ageing and freckles.
Using natural-derived glycyrrhetinic acid, Eucerin even brighter day cream promotes and supports your skins own repair of cell damages caused by UV rays to help prevent further hyper pigmentation and premature ageing. This cream is non-greasy and is effective on all skin tones to give your skin visibly brighter complexion with increased suppleness.
Features of Eucerin anti-pigment day cream SPF 30 50ml
- Protects your skin from UV damages
- Softens your skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark patches, ageing and freckles
- Promotes and supports natural skin repair
- Reduces the production of melanin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Apply in the morning on cleansed face and neck.
- Gently massaging into your skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lauroyl Lysine, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here