- Suitable for all skin types
- Cools, soothes and supports your skin
- Contains antioxidants that promote skin regeneration
Licochalcone A and glycyrrhetinic acid soothe the skin after exposure to the sun.
Eucerin after-sun gel-cream soothes and cools skin exposed to the sun. It also supports overnight skin regeneration and contains a powerful antioxidant, AGR (alpha glucosyl rutin), which strengthens the skin’s own protection system. It can even reduce the skin’s susceptibility to sun-induced reactions.
The cream contains liquorice extract (Licochalcone A) that helps calm the skin after exposure to intense sunlight. The non-greasy gel-cream contains no emulsifiers, perfumes or preservatives, and clinical studies show its efficacy for people with allergy-prone skin.
Features of Eucerin sun after sun creme-gel 150ml
- Alpha glucosyl rutin strengthens and protects the skin
- Licochalcone A helps calm the skin after exposure to the sun
- Free from emulsifiers, perfumes and preservatives
- Non-greasy gel-cream
- Ideal for those with allergy-prone skin
- Contains liquorice extract
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
How to use
- After sun exposure, gently cleanse your face and body using the appropriate Eucerin cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Then pat (rather than rub) your skin dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycine, Sodium Citrate, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glucosylrutin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Isoquercitrin, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here