- Energising daily moisturiser
- Enriched with collagen and ubiquinone
- Paraben free
Everyday moisturiser that reduces ageing signs.
Energise and sooth your skin with Face Facts’ collagen & Q10 day cream. The cream acts as a daily moisturiser, helping maintain a youthful look by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Features of Face Facts collagen & Q10 day cream
- Collagen and ubiquinone reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Maintains smooth, healthy skin when used daily
- Can be used alongside other Face Facts products, including Q10 night cream as part of an extended skincare routine
- Free from potentially harmful parabens
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
How to use
- Exfoliate, cleanse and tone the skin.
- Gently massage a small amount of moisturiser onto the skin.
- Allow the skin to absorb the cream, do not rinse off.
Collagen & Q10
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here