- Hydrates skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Daily moisturiser
Hydrating daily moisturiser for dry skin.
Give dry skin its glow back with Face Facts hyaluronic face cream. Formulated to hydrate and soften using sodium hyaluronate and glycerin, this daily moisturiser is perfect for prepping skin before applying makeup in the morning.
Features of Face Facts hyaluronic face cream
- Contains sodium hyaluronate and glycerin for skin hydration
- Energises, repairs and smooths dry skin
- Free from potentially harmful parabens
- Use with other Face Facts hyaluronic products as part of an extended skincare routine
- All skin types
- Dry skin
- Daily use with other Face Facts Hyaluronic skincare products
Warnings and cautions
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice.
- External use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Exfoliate, cleanse and tone the skin thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of the moisturiser and gently massage into the skin.
- Leave to absorb - do not rinse off.
Sodium hyaluronate, glycerin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here