- Temporarily reduce wrinkles
- Hydrates and brightens skin
- Formulated without parabens
Hydrate and illuminate skin with the Face Facts Vitamin C Facial Serum.
Face Facts vitamin C facial serum helps brighten and moisturise the skin to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Vitamin C and Betaine, this serum The perfect skin prep before applying makeup for the ultimate glow. Formulated without parabens.
Features of Face Facts vitamin C facial serum 30ml
- Visibly brighter looking skin
- Enriched with vitamin C
- Gentle on your skin
- Brightens and illuminates skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- In the morning, apply a few drops of the serum directly on to the face before applying makeup.
- Gently massage in to the skin until fully absorbed.
- In the evening, apply a few drops of the serum directly on to cleansed, dry skin.
- Gently massage in to the skin until fully absorbed and leave on overnight.
Aqua, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Betaine, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here