- Amazing light fresh fragrance
- With Odourclear technology
- Blossom & breeze fragrance
Febreze with Odourclear technology cleans away odours and leaves a light fresh scent.
Blossom & breeze fragrance is inspired by the freshness of delicate soft petals. It doesn't mask, but truly cleans away tough lingering odours, leaving a light fresh scent.
Features of Febreze blossom & breeze air mist
- High quality fragrance
- 100% natural propellant
- Any room in the house
Warnings and cautions
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Keep out of reach of children
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- Use only as directed
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources
- No smoking
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
- 5% by mass of the contents are flammable
- Contains Delta-Damascone, Hexyl cinnamal. May produce an allergic reaction
How to use
- Simply squeeze the light trigger to release the preferred amount of spray in a sweeping motion through the air.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here