- High filter efficiency
- Pre-formed for a tight comfortable fit
- Single use
Helps to prevent particles entering the body through the mouth and nasal passages.
The Honeywell FFP3 particle filtering face mask has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards. These masks are single use and offer up to 8 house of protection and help protect you against infectious respiratory diseases and bacteria. These single use, disposable face masks have a FFP3 rating meaning they protect against materials in concentrations and block both liquid and solid aerosols.
These ultra light particle filtering masks comes with a hypoallergenic cushioned inner lining and a 4 point twin headband for added comfort and security. Each mask has also been pre-moulded to ensure a comfortable and snug fit allowing you to go about your day as normal.
Features of FFP3 particle filtering face masks 16 pack
- FFP3 Rating
- High filter mask
- Individually wrapped
- Tight and comfortable fit
- Pre-formed nasal area
- Latex, PVC and silicone free
- Twin elastic straps and 4 point headband for added security
- Meets the requirements of: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard
- Protection against dust, mist and other airborne particles
- 16 face masks
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Each FFP3 mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
- The presents of facial hair may reduce the effectiveness of the mask
How to use
- Before putting on a mask, wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Check the FFP3 mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken straps.
- Cup the mask in one hand with the nose shaping to the top of your fingers.
- Put the mask on your face starting at your chin.
- Place the lower head strap around the neck below the ears first, then place the upper head strap above the ears.
- Move smoothly, right and left, up and down, in order to achieve the optimal position of the mask on the face.
- Do not touch once the mask is in place.
- To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask, cup both hands over the particle filtering half mask and inhale sharply. If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip. If flow is felt around the edges of the particle filtering half mask, re-position the mask harness to achieve a better fit.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here