- Clinically proven to help treat arthritis
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients
- Enhanced bioavailability
Maintain joint function, mobility and flexibility with powerful natural ingredients.
FlexiQule from AlchemLife has a concentrated formula that helps support your joints and maintain mobility. The capsules contain a blend of natural and artificial Indian Frankincense (Boswellia Phytoextract) and ginger. These ingredients have been used for centuries as traditional herbal remedies to help with joint flexibility.
FlexiQule has been clinically proven to help relieve the stiffness and other symptoms associated with arthritis. AlchemLife's unique PhytoAdvance technology extracts the active ingredients safely and effectively for internal use..
Features of FlexiQule natural joint support 60 capsules
- Supports flexibility and mobility
- Traditional herbal remedy
- A blend of natural and artificial Indian Frankincense
- Can aid digestion and reduce fatigue
- 60 Capsules
Warnings and cautions
- In the event of any unexpected reaction, you should stop taking FlexiQule capsules
- People who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those who have been diagnosed with diabetes, blood disorders, gastric-peptic disorders, cardiovascular diseases, or menstrual disorders, should consult their doctor before taking any nutritional supplements
How to use
- Take one or two per day between meals.
Boswellia Serrata, Flaxseed Oil, Gelatine, Ginger Extract, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, Humectant: Glycerine, Glazing Agent: Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Anti-caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Colour: E133.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here