- Strong supportive arch
- Provides pain relief & enhances posture
- For all day support
Casual insole designed for maximum comfort in a variety of footwear.
With this casual insole, you can easily and cost-effectively relieve heel pain, knee pain, back pain or tired, achy feet and legs. Its 3/4 length fits into shoes with narrower toes and your walking experience will be more comfortable with less impact on the foot. In order to ensure that the casual insole stays in perfect shape for a longer time, it is made from a medium density EVA fabric, which ensures that it can resist pressure and stretch.
Features of FootActive casual insole
- Made with a shape-retaining material
- Deep heel cup for stability
- Protects heels from injury with shock-absorbing pads
- Reduces foot impact for better comfort
- Relieves heel pain, aching feet & overpronation
- Small (UK 5-6½ / EU 39 - 41)
- Medium: (UK 7-8½ / EU 42 - 43)
- All casual type of shoes
- Shoes with narrower toes
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions before use
- Wear the right size to avoid any discomfort
- Use in both shoes for ideal balance
- Discontinue use if you experience any discomfort
How to use
- Place the insole into the shoe.
- Fits easily into lace-up shoes, slippers, summer sandals, or boots.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here