- Reusable cooling mask
- Relieves allergic symptoms
- HydroCool Technology
Calm around the eyes with the Fusion allergy cold therapy mask.
The Fusion allergy cold therapy mask has been designed to be a reusable cooling mask that helps to relieve hay fever or allergic symptoms around the eyes such as itchy, red watery eyes, as well as puffy or inflamed eyes. This unique mask contains Hydrocool beads that have a calming and cooling effect that eases irritations around your eyes. Each mask features a soft-touch back that provides added comfort and an adjustable strap that allows this mask to fit snuggle around your head.
Features of Fusion allergy cold therapy mask
- HydroCool technology to provide cooling effect
- Adjustable strap
- Soft-touch backing for comfort
- Adjustable strap
- Reusable and washable
- 1x eye cooling mask
- Eye allergy symptoms
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Stop use if pain persists or you experience discomfort
How to use
- Place in a sealed plastic bag and place in the freezer for one hour.
- Then position the FUSION™ Allergy Mask over closed eyes for 10 minutes, adjusting the strap for comfort.
Gel Beads -glycerin, polyacrylic acid and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here