- Gentle & effective way to cleanse your skin & remove makeup
- Unique micellar technology
- For dull & sensitive skin
The gentle and effective way to cleanse your skin and remove makeup in one cotton pad.
If you are looking for an effective, gentle and easy to use cleanser and makeup remover that can also reveal your skin’s glow, try Garnier micellar rose water. In just one step, remove make-up, impurities and dirt while brightening dull and sensitive skin.
This all-in-one cleanser is enriched with cleansing agents that capture make-up, impurities and dirt like a magnet and lift them away from skin. The gentle formula effectively cleanses, without leaving skin dry. It is enriched with rose water, known for its brightening properties, infused into a formula with an irresistible scent to boost your skin's glow.
It leaves perfectly cleansed skin, without rubbing or rinsing, to recharge your radiance for a healthy glow.
Features of Garnier micellar rose water cleanse and glow
- Enriched with rose water, known for it's brightening properties
- Micellar rose gently removes make-up
- Leaves skin with a visible glow
- Skin is left radiant
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
- Recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Collects dirt, impurities & make-up like a magnet to leave skin cleansed
- Dull and sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Simply apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe the face, eyes and lips.
- No rinsing required.
967466 15 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L B241612/0).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here