- Pain-relief fluid that relieves oral discomfort
- Soothes, heals and protects oral trauma and post-surgical discomfort
- Maximum-strength rinse for painful inflammation
Oral fluid for rapid pain relief and repair across the mouth.
Gengigel First Aid Oral Fluid is clinically proven to provide rapid pain relief for post-surgical wounds, oral trauma including lesions and burns, implants and severe inflammation. Gengigel fast-acting triple action Active Repair formulation soothes pain and speeds up tissue repair whilst offering a protective barrier to prevent infection.
Features of Gengigel first aid oral fluid 50ml
- Rapid pain relief and protection
- No known drug interactions or side effects
- Speeds up tissue repair and wound healing
- Contains no alcohol, gluten or artificial colours and preservatives
- Safe to use in pregnancy and when breastfeeding
- Children over seven years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Always read product label before use
- Not suitable for babies or infants up to seven years old
How to use
- Rinse with 5ml for 1-2 minutes, up to 2-4 times daily, at an alternative time to teeth brushing.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 mins after use.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua, PEG-8, Xylitol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, PVM/MA copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Polycarbophil, PVA, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Monobasic sodium phosphate, Trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Choline alfoscerate, Aroma, Sodium Saccharinate, Acid Red 33 (CI 17200), Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here