- Astringent and antiseptic properties
- Fast and effective
- Helps to reduce painful swelling/li>
Provides fast and effective relief from piles (haemorrhoids) and itching.
Germoloids suppositories provide fast and effective relief from piles (haemorrhoids) and anal itching. They contain active ingredients to help reduce the painful swelling of piles, whilst soothing the itching and irritation, plus a local anaesthetic for effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Germoloids suppositories contain a local anaesthetic, lidocaine hydrochloride, which helps to soothe and numb the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of haemorrhoids. Thanks to the astringent and antiseptic properties of zinc oxide, the suppositories also help to shrink the swollen haemorrhoids and protect sensitive, sore skin against infection. The oily nature of each Germoloids suppository means it also works as a lubricant to help ease the passing of stools and avoid any further strain on an already sensitive area.
Features of Germoloids Triple Action Haemorrhoids (Piles) Suppositories 24s
- Local anaesthetic
- Fast acting pain relief
- Soothes itching
- Helps to shrink piles
- 24 suppositories
- Adults and children over 11
Warnings and cautions
- This product is for use in the rectum only
- Do not use more than 4 times in any 24 hour period
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Germoloids Suppositories are not recommended for children under 12 years
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after application.
- Gently clean and dry the area around the back passage.
- Tear down the notch to remove one suppository from the strip.
- Peel the wrapping apart to remove the suppository.
- Insert suppository, round end first, into the back passage.
Active Ingredients: Each suppository contains Zinc Oxide Ph Eur 283.5 mg and Lidocaine Hydrochloride Ph Eur 13.2 mg.
Also contains: Fat suppository base, Methyl Salicylate and Glyceryl Tristearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here