- No touch spray
- Pain relief
- Relieves external itching
Hydrocortisone plus local anaesthetic.
Germoloids HC spray relieves the symptoms of external piles (haemorrhoids), which include pain, itching and irritation immediately around the anus.
Features of Germoloids HC spray
- Suitable for external piles
- Easy to use
- Suitable for ages 16 and over
- 16 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used during pregnancy, while breast-feeding or in children under the age of 16 years
- Keep spray away from the eyes, nose and mouth, and do not apply to broken or infected skin, or to any part of the body except the anal area
- Consult your doctor if the condition does not improve, gets worse or if bleeding from the anus occurs or if you suffer from persistent pain
- Do not use continuously for more than 7 days
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Suitable for ages 16 and over
How to use
- Prime the pump by depressing its top once or twice before first use.
- Spray once over the affected area up to three times daily, depending on the severity of the condition.
- Wash hands and replace cap after use.
- The spray in this carton is not an aerosol and does not contain potentially irritant propellants.
Hydrocortisone 0.2%, Lidocaine Hydrochloride 1.0%. Also contains: Cetomacrogol 1000, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here