- Supports normal vision
- Delicious strawberry flavour
- Rich in vitamin D
Freshers smiles between brushing.
Haliborange 3-12 years multivitamin strawberry softies are a great alternative for children who struggle to take tablets and capsules. Formulated to contain 7 essential vitamins that all help with the normal growth and development of children aged 3 - 12 years.
These easy to chew softies come in a delicious strawberry flavour and contain the following vitamins to help keep your child healthy and fit:
Vitamin A: a key vitamin that helps to support normal vision.
Vitamin C: keeps your child's immune system healthy.
Vitamin D: an essential vitamin for normal growth and development of bones in children.
Vitamin B12: contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
Features of Haliborange 3-12 years multivitamin strawberry softies
- Easier to take than tablets
- Contains 7 essential vitamins
- Contributes to a healthy immune system
- For your child's everyday health
- Essential for normal growth and development
Per softie %NRV Vitamin A 360 µg RE 45% Vitamin D 2.5 µg 50% Vitamin E 6 mg α-TE 50% Vitamin C 60 mg 75% Niacin 8 mg NE 50% Vitamin B6 1.4 m 100% Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100%
- 60 softies
- Children aged 3 - 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Children over 3 years take 1-2 fruit softies daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatine (Bovine), Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Acid: Citric Acid, Gelling Agent: Pectin, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Colour: Carmines, Niacinamide, Natural Flavouring, Vitamin A Prep (Retinyl Acetate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Glazing Agents: Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed), Carnauba Wax, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D Prep (Cholecalciferol, Medium Chain Tryglycerides), Cyanocobalamin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here